support contract

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 07:52:27 EST 2004

I had a Pro license which I renewed at the discounted (early-bird)
renewal price last August, so I now have an Enterprise license. The
renewal letter says nothing about a support package.  Somehow I seem to
recall that (discounted) renewals didn't get any support.

How do I tell if that's the case or if I have any support options?
There's nothing listed on the website beyond the $399 renewal with 5
support incidents.  Is my recollection correct?

Matian