Read only

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Fri Feb 27 18:28:28 EST 2004

Hi All

Things are going well here and rev is behaving as it should do. I have
a question though about moving Rev applications about.

So I have developed a Rev application and I burnt it onto a CD. When I
go to another machine and copy it from the CD to the computer, the file
that is now on the computer is "read only".  Therefore if the program
updates data files etc it cannot be done.

What is the best way to remove the "read only" property on the new file
other than doing it manually after it has been copied. (Putting it onto
a windows machine)

regards

Greg