[Ticket#: 200402251000459] Re: Windows XP file recognition?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 27 12:45:05 EST 2004

On 2/27/04 10:42 AM, Mark Brownell wrote:

> Can someone clear this up for me?
>
> Enterprise Users - "Up-and-running, plus 10-incident in-depth support
> package" So I ask my first in-depth support question and I get this:

<snip>

My apologies. Yes, I can clear up the support response (since I wrote
it) and it is probably a good idea to mention this here. The support
staff don't have access to the purchasing records of the customers. When
you purchased your Enterprise edition, instructions for using your
10-incident support contract were given in the registration letter you
received. The support staff looks for a particular subject title code in
order to know whether you are an entitled support user or not. Naturally
I can't give that code here on the list, but instructions are provided
with every Enterprise contract.

If you have lost your instructions, please write to support and explain,
and I will give you the instructions again after checking with
purchasing to make sure you have an Enterprise contract.

Sorry about the confusion, but we do see this periodically in the
support database and it doesn't hurt to mention it here. We really don't
mean to offend those who are entitled to support, but we don't have any
easy way of knowing who those people are.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com