Serious applications

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Feb 26 11:12:34 EST 2004

Hi Again, Jose.

If you would like to distribute your application in one version
[except for the app startup/engine] that users can translate into
other languages, the tools and various techniques are available and
demonstrated in Revolution/Transcript.
<<

I may have set your sights a little high.  AFAIK, any version of SQL
behind a Revolution front end will require installation of different
extensions or DLLs on different platforms.

In case you missed the announcement, let me point out that you have
an opportunity to discuss all facets of the Rev<>SQL options
face-to-face with Jan Schenkel, one of the leading authorities in
this area, by attending the upcoming European Rev Conference in
Malta.  Check recent List archives, or contact <sims at ezpzapps.com>
for details.

Wish I could go!   :{(

Rob Cozens