Printing problem

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Thu Feb 26 00:22:54 EST 2004

I see.  I guess I wasn't clear enough before.  There's no cycling.  It just
prints the card (there's only one in the stack) after hiding what I don't
want to print.  Also nothing is waiting to happen after the print, so I
can't see how timing could be an issue.  Do you think there should be some
sort of wait command before the script ends?
Thanks, anyhow.
Dave