Printing problem

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Wed Feb 25 20:07:40 EST 2004

>You probably have a timing issue that you are not allowing enough time
>in your loop for rev to put the item to be printed to collect and then
>send to your printer.
>
>Check out your loop and with messages etc.

Thanks for the reply.  I don't understand it, however.  What loop?  The
script masks the buttons, turns off the borders, prints the card, turns on
the borders and that's it.  And what does "and with messages" mean?  I had
a look at the message watcher while it crashed, and there was nothing there
that gave any clues.
Dave