Serious applications

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Wed Feb 25 16:08:06 EST 2004

At 7:39 PM -0100 2/25/2004, A.C.T. wrote:
>All I want to do is print out the manual that I already have here,
>included in the Revolution application. I cannot deal with the very
>very small windows displaying one or two sentences and having to
>click with the mouse 30 times a minute just to read the next
>paragraph, I tend to not use the mouse at all if possible.

If it will help, you can use the arrow keys to scroll up and down,
and the left and right arrow keys to move from page to page. (And if
the default window size is too small, they can be resized, of
course...)

You might also want to download Geoff Canyon's docs exporter stack at
<http://www.inspiredlogic.com/rev/revrtfer.rev>. It exports (most of)
the docs in RTF, text, or HTML format. (It doesn't export the
Cookbook or the references, but does the rest.)
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com