Serious applications

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 25 15:26:22 EST 2004

A.C.T. wrote:
 > If someone could point me to where I can simply READ the COMPLETE
 > manual instead of having to use the mouse all the time ...

Geoff Canyon once made an exporter for the docs -- hopefully he'll chime
in with a URL.

But you raise an interesting point about keyboard access.  The Win HIG
makes a strong case for designing applications that can be used either
with a keyboard or mouse.  As much as I like Mac, Win is light years
ahead on standardizing universal keyboard access for all program functions.

Hopefully the Rev docs can be brought up to the Win HIG standards and
you'll have zippy keyboard access without needing to export.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation