Serious applications

3s at seric.es 3s at seric.es
Wed Feb 25 13:04:53 EST 2004

Hi everybody,

thank you very much for your comments.

Well looks that I not choosed the right term, serious applications, but
most of you understood it.

You are right a couple of hours is not enough to decide if Revolution is
the right tool for us.

What I liked in Revolution and spent some time to evalute? the way that
seems it allow create cross platform applications easily.

Learn a new language is not a problem at all. If the time spent learning
allow us to reach the objetive.

What mean serious applications for me? imagine an accounting-billing
solution to be used for 10-100 users in different languages and in
different enviroments. We are talking about hundred thousands or even
millions records in tables. We need a powerful database engine:
PostgreSql or Firebird prefered.

Will give a chance to Revolution :-)

Thanks,
Jose