Serious applications

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 25 11:01:19 EST 2004

Not to mention that REV can be configured by you to allow a lab
approach for different coders to work on different aspects at the same
time (Libraries and shared function names). That would be real RAD +
RAD increasing the time.

Now, I do know of some areas where REV won't work. My client has a
proprietary hardware device with limited memory available and codes in
C. REV has too large of a footprint for this. BUT I am currently
designing a fast development tool for testing the software for use in
those devices. Right now it takes them 3-6 months to 'try' a new
approach in their system and with a REV version on the desktop they can
test functionality changes in a few days or weeks. Once i am done I
plan on selling it to them and showing them how they can increase time
to market by testing first in my product and then porting/coding in C
for the final install.

I am very excited about this because if I do this in REV then I can add
modules to it for them to use as presentation materials and other neat
things right from the start.

Tom