Re revSpeak, Win XP, memory bloat.....Stupid Agents

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 10:35:53 EST 2004

In a message dated 25/2/04 2:18:53 pm, Mathewson writes:

<< The idea is.....  have a few silent MOV files with
zombie-character mouthing (i.e.e meant to look like
speaking) and then loads of revSpeak lines in fields that
can be paired with the MOVs....not completely daft! >>

Hmmm.  Not sure I follow all this.  Maybe you want to look at Toon Boom
Studio.  This will animte a cartoon character to plausibly appear to speak the
words in a sound file.  I have never tried it, but I am thinking of giving it  a
whirl.  It will almost certainly better than any home spun mouth flapping you
could script.  Once  TBS has done its stuff, just play the results in QT.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow

<A HREF="http://www.i-Psych.co.uk">i-Psych</A>

Forensic Clinical Psychology Software & Services