executionContext

Kevin nnoydb at excite.com
Wed Feb 25 01:28:46 EST 2004

I have written two libraries.

1. libBasics.rev which contains 2 functions currentContext() and package() it is dropped into you Run Rev Application Directory in each file you can do the following.

start using "libBasics"
start using package( "../common/xxx" )

package will automatically set directory to the calling stacks location.

2. libUtils
    callingMethod - give name of calling method
    callingStack - give name of calling stack
    callingStackDirectory - give the path to calling stack
    decrement - self explanatory
    increment - self explanatory
    displayError - displays error with context information
    mandatory - ensure parameters to handler are provided
    throwException - throw exception with context information

If you would find these interesting I can  make them available.

Note: I am also working on a graphing object.

Kevin