Choices, Choices, Choices

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 24 22:32:35 EST 2004

ken, at this point that is what I am looking at doing. Rev has better
tools than SC and I think it will be much easier to implement.

Another question is  I want a button to have a custom look and to have
different icons on the button. That is two graphics in a button???? I
want them all to act like one button and act like a real button. Any
ideas......

Tom