Re: Pb avec l'éditeur de scripts

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Feb 23 18:31:00 EST 2004

Hi Alain,
I won't attempt to answer in my very rusty French, but if the problem
is what I think, there is probably an error in the script that stops it
compiling when you close the script editor window. Sometimes this gives
an error message and sometimes it doesn't - the script just won't work.
The problem with lots of empty lines being added to the bottom of a
script seems related to this. Try commenting out bits of your script
until it works OK, then adding them back gradually until you find a
line that causes problems.

Cheers,
Sarah