save dialogue stuck

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 23 18:02:30 EST 2004

Alas, That is not in the scope of the project I am doing for them. They
actually 'Love' Panorama and talk about the speed and functionality a
lot. They are not DB experts but rather are very familiar with their
company needs and have adapted Panorama to meet those needs. They have
come out as the company heros and Panorama is brought along for the
ride.

My part is to show how my companies patented iconic system can increase
productivity for the users of Panorama in their company. So I need to
show how our icons can work or should work in their environment.
Usually this has been done in powerpoint then moved up to Director. I
want to do it in Rev. Fast 'fake' prototyping but with the addition of
'real' code that can be reused for other demos and cross platform to
boot.

This would do away with the need for our Director 'expert' and put the
project more completely under my control. I design the features and
functionality of the GUI and the marriage of all the patented
technology into different situations and technologies.

Thanks,
Tom

On Feb 23, 2004, at 3:12 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> I don't really have time to learn Pano to do the demo from within it.
>> I saw the scripting in Pano and it looked different than Rev.
>> what are your thoughts??
>
> Why interact between the two?  If Panorama is no longer viable for the
> project it's being used on could it just be moved to Rev?
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation
>  Ambassador at FourthWorld.com       http://www.FourthWorld.com