Making a 'droplet' application?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Feb 22 22:41:47 EST 2004

You will need to set up an AppleEvent handler in your stack script that
recognises when a document is dropped on it, gets the name of the
document(s) and processes them. You may also need to set up a defined
file type. I think there have been discussions about this on the list
in the past, so search the archives as well as checking the docs for
AppleEvent.

Cheers,
Sarah