Graphic Rotation

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sun Feb 22 17:10:14 EST 2004

I got it to work with an internal reload of the demos channel.  rev
2.1.2 .  This is some very interesting stuff in here all right.  I
think some of the math routines could be replaced by native functions
now in rev (like atan) but it's really neat!  Was this imported from
HC, or are all the little cards that each hold one image (regular hc/mc
icons) part of the optionally included graphics in the app builder?

very cool stuff, all of it.  This is a totally different application of
the environment than I'd seen up until this point and I think some
standalone demos of these would better impress upon my java friend that
RunRev is not a toy gui maker.

Yours,
Chris