save dialogue stuck

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Sun Feb 22 05:45:49 EST 2004

Friedrich F. Grohmann <shedrup at ms9.hinet.net> wrote:

> I imported one medium sized HyperCard stack (approximately 5500 cards)

That's not "medium" for me ;-)

As you are switching from HC to RR, think about another strategy...
If there is lot of repeatitive data, why not resort to text (or bin)
data outside the stack, and have the stack only as a front end?

Also, when I'm struggling with an "old" HC stack, I am often happy to go
with a fresh new RR stack. sure, you have to "collect" the HC scripts
and translate them into Transcript. But there are a number of tools in
HC for that purpose!

Also again, I often "comment out" the hypertalk scripts, and translate &
test them one at a time...

HTH, Dom

--
Vous parlez français ? faites un tour sur le groupe francophone !
revolutionfr-subscribe at yahoogroupes.fr
Jetez un oeil sur RevoBlog <http://revoblog.free.fr> !