How could i Post binary data to perl cgi?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 19:19:54 EST 2004

on Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:00:12 -0500
"shaosean at unitz.ca" wrote:

> you're forgetting the "boundary" marker.. (note that
> the above is all
> one line, or two seperate lines with LWS before the
> word "boundary")

Thanks a lot Sean for step-in on this question.

I've add the boundary marker, but this only
produces the same error.

I'm using the perl cgi script: "Upload Lite"
from the site:

<http://www.perlscriptsjavascripts.com/perl/upload_lite/>

Do you have success uploading files to a cgi or
php script in a server from RR/MC?

I noticed that you use base64encode to attach
files to email messages.

Does libUrl supports uploading binary files
in this way?

Dave Cragg does not says that uploading binary
files using post will not works, so i'll keep
posting my errors, so interested developers
will help or at least not repeat them.

Thanks again Sean! :-)

al

on Sat, 21 Feb 2004 07:47:52 -0800 (PST)

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/
Search the mail list: