Scrolling a Card?

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Feb 21 02:19:26 EST 2004

Hi Dar,

> Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:56:32 -0700
> From: Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com>
> Subject: Re: Scrolling a Card?

> On Friday, February 20, 2004, at 04:39 PM, Ken Norris wrote:
>
>> put max(gMinHscroll,min(gMaxHscroll,x-gOffsetH)) into gXmove
>
> I can only guess what you are doing.  My guess:
>
> put max(gMinHscroll,min(gMaxHscroll, -(x-gOffsetH) )) into gXmove
Thanks. That's pretty close to the ticket. At least it scrolls the right
direction.

Something is causing it to snap to the topleft of the scroll when I start to
move it, which it wasn't doing when it was going the wrong way. Will take a
little more study to figure out why.

It'd probably be hard for you to tell what might be causing that from the
scripts, though, so thanks again for the tip.

Ken N.