simple local variable question

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sat Feb 21 01:44:17 EST 2004

Dar,

This seems to have helped.  Evidently although the script local
variables are declared outside handlers, the put assignment is not
evaluated so they must be initialized in the declaration if they need
initial values.  If they were all dynamic values perhaps declaring at
the top then immediately following with a set of initialization
assignments in cardOpen.

Thanks very much.

Yours,
Chris