Add own handlers/scripts to default set

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Feb 20 16:17:13 EST 2004

On Friday, February 20, 2004, at 12:07 PM, Kevin wrote:

> What steps must I take in order to add handlers I create to the
> default/standard library?

On approach (mentioned recently, I think by Jeanne) is to use a trivial
plugin that adds a library or adds a backscript.  Look at the plugin
options and you will see that you can assign it to run at start and
even be invisible.

For all I know there might be a plugin out there that looks for such
libraries in a special folder or looks at its list and does that.

There are always little things I use all the time and I'm always having
to add them to a stack I'm working on.  It would be nice to add them to
"Dar's World".  I can use this, too.

Dar Scott