Scrolling a Card?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 20 14:46:37 EST 2004

On 2/20/04 12:53 PM, Jim Carwardine wrote:

> I had a heck of a time with this and didn't satisfactorily solve it.  Every
> time I opened the stack, the group resized even though I had locked the
> location.

I helped someone with a similar problem once, and it turned out he
hadn't really locked the group. He'd locked the objects inside the
group. Make sure you have selected the actual group itself and set its
lockloc to true. Then save the stack so the property setting will "stick".

With a properly-locked group, I have never seen a failure.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com