Does anyone actually USE the Animation Builder?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Feb 20 13:22:41 EST 2004

Thanks for the replies.

I tried those things; adjusting frames per second doesn't smooth things
out, setting 'alwaysBuffer' to true or false has no effect. Bottom line
is that animations play smoothly enough in the Animation Builder, but
once you're out of it, playing back the animation with
revPlayAnimation, performance is jumpy and jerky. I'm on a Dual 2 GHz
G5 running Panther and Rev 2.1.2. But I have seen this same behavior on
all Macs I've tried, running OS 9 and X and dating back to Rev 1.X.

Has anyone successfully used these animations? Does it work better
under Windows?

Devin

On Feb 20, 2004, at 10:00 AM, Jan Schenkel wrote:

> The only thing I can think of right away, is to turn
> on the 'alwaysBuffer' property of the stack.

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University