Does anyone actually USE the Animation Builder?

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Fri Feb 20 11:59:39 EST 2004

Devin,

This is a known issue on  bugzilla and hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  I also think this is an OSX only thing, because the animation I was
testing with (similar to the one in the tutorial) played back smoothly
on Windows.

see bugs 333 and 1178.  These should probably be combined.  I think
Kevin submitted both from me, but 333 is assigned and should be
sufficient.

Chris

Yours,
Chris