save dialogue stuck

Friedrich F. Grohmann shedrup at ms9.hinet.net
Fri Feb 20 10:58:17 EST 2004

I imported one medium sized HyperCard stack (approximately 5500 cards)
into Rev. A considerable number of handlers had to be rewritten and now I
am developing the stack further in its new environment. It works very
nicely apart, alas, from the Chinese stuff but today I won't go into
that...

What irritates me a little bit is that the "Save ..." screen gets quite
often stuck. The cursor turns into a hand and no clicking helps to remove
the window. I have to save again. Both screens will overlap for some time
and then disappear as expected. What could be the reason for this
annoying behaviour? How could it be avoided?

Thanks in advance.

Fritz