ArrowKey only sent if text cursor is in a field?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Feb 20 02:07:58 EST 2004

Check the textArrows and navigationArrows settings and docs. There are
various oddities there, but you could always bypass them all by
trapping rawKeyDown instead of the arrowKey message. You would need to
find out the code for the various arrowKeys that gets sent to
rawKeyDown (or Up) and then act on that instead of allowing any of the
built-in arrowKey handlers to get in the way.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/