Scrolling a Card?

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Feb 20 00:17:40 EST 2004

Hello,

> Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:12:21 +0000
> From: "Jeremy Smith" <helloc66 at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Scrolling a Card?

> It's really just saying set the location "size" of the group to the window
> size. Doing this
> enables you to scroll the group, otherwise the group would span outside the
> stack window
> without an option to scroll... It doesn't mean re-orgranize the objects
> within the group so
> they all fit into the stack window.
But the problem appears to be that you can't return the scroll values of the
group, because it doesn't really move. Only the "content" of the card moves,
and there doesn't appear to be a way of retrieving that value.

If you return, say, the loc of the group _or_ the card when the view
provided by moving the scrollbars change, they don't change with it

What is the object actually being moved, and how do we retrieve its scroll
values or location?

Ken N.