Scrolling a Card?

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Thu Feb 19 21:49:39 EST 2004

Howdy,

> Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:20:15 +0900
> From: Doug Lerner <doug at webcrossing.com>
> Subject: Re: Scrolling a Card?
>
> Apparently you have to accomplish this by creating a group that is as large
> as the scrolling size you want and then add scrollbars to the group. The
> card itself does not scroll.
>
> I would love to see a sample stack with this myself.
------------
I haven't tried this in Rev yet. I know how I expected it work, but it
didn't.

I made my card content into a group. In my experiment, I just imported an
oversize image, grouped it, and clicked on the Horiz and Vert scrollbar
checkboxes of the group, expecting it to automate the process, but...

The "spaces" where the scrollbars should be showed up _outside_ the edge of
the group instead of _inside_ the window, and there are no actual scrollbars
in them.

It lost all intuitiveness. Now what do we do?

Ken N.