OT: Web design software

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Thu Feb 19 16:51:39 EST 2004

Hi Jim,

> Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:25:30 -0800
> From: Jim Hurley <jhurley at infostations.com>
> Subject: OT: Web design software

> Is there a relatively simple Web design application which allows this
> facility? I'm looking for something relatively basic; the last thing
> I want to do is master another state of the art application.

> P.S. One more constraint. I am an old Mac OS 9 die hard--more
> evidence of my backward ways.
Me too (not for much longer, though). I'm just doing real simple stuff
myself, so on my Mac I just use Netscape's "Compose" (part of Navigator) and
Transmit (dirt cheap  shareware, ultra fast and simple). Example my site I
just stuck together. I figure I'll just build as I go:

<http://www.interisland.net/pixelbird/>

Ken N.