OT: Web design software

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 10:56:20 EST 2004

>I've done some HTML web pages in the past using Adobe Page Mill 1.0.
>It was all right for the very simple stuff.
>
>I know many of you have sites that allow the user to download stacks
>and applications by clicking buttons.

>Is there a relatively simple Web design application which allows this
>facility? I'm looking for something relatively basic; the last thing
>I want to do is master another state of the art application.

Simple is good. Sledgehammers and nuts make poor bedfellows. Just edit the
pages in SimpleText and add simple 'a href' download links. Or are you after
something more complex?

>P.S. One more constraint. I am an old Mac OS 9 die hard--more
>evidence of my backward ways.

Hey... There are a lot of us die-hards around, Jim! We survive because we
don't bleed to death on cutting edge technology.

/H