AudioClip scripting question

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 19 00:08:38 EST 2004

Ken,

also

Docs: The period between mouseStillDown messages is specified by the
idleRate and idleTicks properties. The idleRate is an integer between
zero and 65535. By default, the idleRate property is set to 200
(one-fifth of a second). This property is very similar to the idleTicks
property, and changes when the idleTicks changes. The only difference
is that the two properties are given in different time units:  the
idleRate is in milliseconds and the idleTicks is in ticks.

you can set the idleRate and or idleTicks for quicker or slower

on mouseStillDown
	set the idleRate to 75-- (Play with this awhile, I didn't so I don't
know the right times to use)
	play audioClip "one.au"
end mouseStillDown

I do notice some inconsistent behavior in these messages being sent but
it might still be a better way.

Tom