What is causing my missing taskbar (makes it necessary to ctrl-alt-del to close, can't tab back)

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Wed Feb 18 23:42:20 EST 2004

Neither the modeless nor the palette show up in the Windows taskbar.
Really since neither of them work I'd choose the palette so it always
remains "focused" looking.  I'm hoping there's a way to force this to
show as a running program in the taskbar, but I guess I could just make
it a regular window under Windows.

Yours,
Chris