This email list OT humor (unsub)

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 16:48:01 EST 2004

On Wednesday, February 18, 2004, at 01:25  PM, Marian Petrides wrote:

> And all this time, I thought "unsub" was an unknown perpetrator
> (unknown subject).  Ok, I know, too much crime fiction for me. ;-0
> Sorry, I couldn't resist.

def 1.) "Unsub" is when an over ambitious sub-contractor tries to take
over the full contract. This often leads to the situation unTort which
is an after effect, by-product of often abandon contracts caused by the
first part's actions. It is often a good practice to first squelch the
ambitions of some sub-contractors before they ever get these big ideas
to "Unsub."

def 2.) "Unsub" is when somebody leaves the screen door open on a
submarine...