Place group on all cards, after already duplicated

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Wed Feb 18 15:18:28 EST 2004

Howdy,

Just wondering if there is a way to place a group on all cards - if you
realized after you've already duplicated and individualized all cards
in a particular stack with an original, but deficient, set of controls.
  kind of like "oops I really should have put a "close" button in this..

Just off the top of my head, adding that extra control to the
originally duplicated group should do it, right?

on the other hand, if you wanted it to be a separate group, one might
have to do something like (this is very mocked up)

repeat with i = 1 to the number of cards
   place group "foo"
end repeat

I don't particularly want to add it to the original control group, but
I don't want to edit each individual card either. the UI makes
accessing card elements and doing multicard edits or even multicard
deletions difficult unless you write a small script to do it.

or maybe I just don't know what's going on!

Yours,
Chris