Transcript and/or ECMA - guess who started it?

Ops ops at myesa.com
Wed Feb 18 14:58:50 EST 2004

Ah!  my bad and my apologies...I probably didn't read back far
enough...it's just a "hot button" with me after having been involved
with so many companies that just don't know how to *FOCUS*...and thus
never do anything well, let alone excellent.  I must've "jumped in" to
the middle of this and could not contain the *FOCUS* beast inside of me.
  Cheers to all!

Opie