control scructure repeat and next line

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Feb 17 14:37:47 EST 2004

On Tuesday, February 17, 2004, at 12:32 PM, hershrev wrote:

>> The Revolution style is to put item and line delimiters between
>> datums, but it will also accommodate putting them after datums.  This
>> is important in representing empty datums.  If datums are never
>> empty, then putting delimiters between is fine.  I mention this, in
>> case you are surprised about how many lines are processed in such a
>> loop.
> Sorry to say , but I don't know what datums are.

Sorry.

I mean pieces of information.  I tried to use this for a more general
term for lines and items.  Lines use a "line end" or "new line"
character as a delimiter (often called 'return' in Revolution).  Item
typically use a comma as a delimiter.

Since you are working with lines, I should have stuck with "lines".
There is no Revolution jargon called datum, as far as I know; this is
all my fault.

Dar Scott