Fields blew North

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Feb 17 03:02:26 EST 2004

On Tuesday, February 17, 2004, at 12:44 AM, Ken Norris wrote:

>> When this happens to me it is because I goofed up x and y or a
>> rectangle or screen vs stack coordinates in some script.
> ------------
> Hmmm. I don't think so. Why would it cause the same thing to happen to
> two
> fields in two separate stacks, neither of which is referenced in any
> script?

Do their names start with "rev"?

This is a mystery.  And I think you are right.  It would be hard for
script errors in my stacks to move fields in yours.

Sometimes I made changes in the object inspector and it turns out the
change is applied to some other object.  I assume that these were my
cockpit errors.  Maybe something like that happened.

Maybe they are accidently referenced.  Is it your style to not quote
field names.  That often works, of course.  Unless you have a variable
by that name.  If the variable has a small number, maybe a field might
be referenced by number.

Dar Scott