Mindstorms and Revolution.

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Feb 16 18:52:02 EST 2004

> I have a mindstorms set here, I once created my own scheme interpreter
> to fiddle with it. It was very very fun! although Scheme was not R5RS
> compliant and not all RCX features were implemented it showed that the
> task is easy.
>
> I never tried serial communication with Rev, but if there's a way to
> do simple serial communication then you can control your RCX.

There is a serial test stack at my web page that allows serial
communications using Macs (OS 9 or X) and Windows. It is very simple
and just opens a port using the specified parameters and allows you to
send a string, reading any incoming data from the serial port.

I'll have to download the Mindstorm specs and try it with my Lego set.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/