SystemWindow editable fields?

Dan Soneson sonesond1 at southernct.edu
Sun Feb 15 17:36:30 EST 2004

> does a "systemWindow" receive the "resumeStack" message? if so, try
> putting the "topStack" command there..  (can't test for you as it
> doesn't work in windows, nor is the "systemWindow" property available
> in
> the version of runrev i run =/
>
> -Sean

Thanks for the suggestion, Sean. The systemWindow does seem to receive
the "resumeStack" message, but still does not seem to want to set
itself to the toplevel. In the stack script

on resumeStack
    beep
    toplevel this stack
end resumeStack

I get a nice system beep whenever I return to the stack, but still
cannot enter text into any of the editable fields in this stack.

Still puzzled.
Dan

Daniel B. Soneson
Director, Language Lab