OT: Followup on Dan's book

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 20:40:18 EST 2004

I ended up deciding to spring for the full three-volume subscription
and can confirm it's well worth the money.

The first volume is right around 350 pages in length. The portions I've
glanced through appear to have LOTS of valuable information, clearly
presented.  The photos are large enough that when you print them they
are entirely legible.

And, the turnaround on getting an unlock code was an hour or two...
ordered the subscription, went to dinner and had an unlock code waiting
when I got home.  Not bad.

Judy,  you might consider that single-sided printing isn't all that
terrible.  Yes it creates a lot thicker document, but you have facing
pages on which to write notes, etc.  Even when I have access to a
two-sided copier/printer, I elect single-sided.  And, for the $50 a
volume Kinko's quoted you, you can BUY a nice laser printer (my HP
LaserJet cost $130 new). Just a thought.