Trying to buy Dan's bookuse-revolution at lists.runrev.com

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Feb 14 17:03:05 EST 2004

My printer's out of business.  I did start printing out pages 25 at a time
on the university's printers, but they're not always in the best of
shape...

Plus, when I print it out, it's not two-sided.

Haven't had the time to look through it really.  I suppose that some of
the screen shots would probably look better in color, but it's likely not
necessary.

Judy