Stack no long resizable?

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 13 20:20:52 EST 2004

I have a stack that is no longer resizeable in the development platform
or when in the browse cursor form.

I can change its dimensions within the property inspector (stack) and
the stack resizes and stays that way but I cannot grab the window frame
and resize it..  The min  settings are each at 32 while the max   is at
575 and 600 pixels.  The stack mode is toplevel. It is a substack of
another stack which is in palette mode.

The can't delete function is enabled but the stack is left in modifiable
form within the property inspector.

I did once use that object palette rezier object in a test.  Ran into
problems with it and deleted it from the stack.  I cannot find any
scripting which would disable the direct resizable character of this stack.

Can anyone suggest how I can effectively get this back without having to
input numbers into the respective property inspector?

Mark MacKenzie