Exocet dreams

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Feb 13 17:23:25 EST 2004

Hi Ian,

<http://www.azurevision.co.uk/panos/flybot/>

> A four metre RC blimp with a hi-res wireless video camera.  My
> pictures, somebody else's creation.
-----------
Thanks. I can probably get info for you about the RC blimp they use here in
the Puget Sound for Whale Spotting if you're interested.

The thing about the helicopter

ITMT. if you want to fly one inside your house, try this:

<http://www.edailydeal.com/RC-Toys/RC-Blimps/index.html>

...or if you like wierd helicopters, here's a gyro-stabilized electric one
with an optional onboard camera:

<http://www.rctoys.com/draganflyer4.php?GTSE=goog&GTKW=rc%20helicopters>

...but before I get waaay OT, what I want to know about is how to connect it
to the computer and retrieve data and images with Rev. What kind of
telemetry will radio the data to the ground? USB hookup? Control with
VideoIn?

Ken N.