Function output-a bug or a feature?

Dan Soneson sonesond1 at southernct.edu
Fri Feb 13 14:20:25 EST 2004

Sorry. I hit the send key too soon. I'll try to remember to include the
subject line...

I can confirm Devin's experience. When calling the function directly
from the message box nothing in the field changes, the the result goes
into the message result box, as if it were a simple put command.
However, calling the function from a button script works just fine. So
does putting the result into a variable and putting that variable into
the field (in the multi-line version of the message box).

I'm using Rev 2.1.2 on Mac OS X 10.2.6. Maybe it's different in
Panther? Windows?

Looks like a bug in any case.
Dan

Daniel B. Soneson