Trying to buy Dan's book

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 13 14:22:18 EST 2004

On 2/13/04 9:00 AM, Marian Petrides wrote:

> I tried to avoid posting something this trivial to this list but emails
> to Dan and RunRev have gone unanswered (perhaps unreceived since both
> Dan and RunRev are usually good about responding).

This may be a good time to jump in here. Some of you know that Heather
was taken ill during MacWorld in January. It was some time before we
realized that someone would have to step in and take over some of her
responsibilities. I have taken that position for a while. Heather is
recovering and is gradually easing back into her work, but I am still
doing the bulk of it. Graham Samuel has kindly offered to help me with
some of the support mail.

Much of the old support mail was stored in Heather's private email box.
A good deal of time went by before we were able to retrieve it. A day or
so ago, over 100 old emails were moved to the new support database. We
are trying to catch up with those, some of which are backdated to
January. This is a huge backlog for us to process. Undoubtedly some old
mail was lost.

Marian's request was answered yesterday, and a followup will happen
soon. If anyone else is waiting for a reply from customer support, give
us another few days to catch up and if you haven't heard back, then your
original message was most likely lost. Please resend, but this time send
to <support at runrev.com>.

Apologies, but things happen. We're doing our best.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com