Drawers size

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 13 09:44:30 EST 2004

Klaus,

Apologies, Apologies, Apologies.....
You didn't offend me at all.....

I was frustrated and took it out on your response.

Yeah, sometimes email can not show that and I forget to explain myself
in the heat of battle (with code).

You have been so helpful to me and I don't mean to offend you.

I can relate to your story below. I too get very tired at times when it
seems like people want me to do it for them because they are too lazy.
Or they act just too darn dumb, when I KNOW they are not dumb at all.

My humble apologies to you,

Thank you,

Tom