[ANN] RevZilla 1.1.1 Released

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Feb 12 22:27:32 EST 2004

Just a quick note to let you know that I've updated RevZilla to work
with the new Statuses and Resolutions of the new Bugzilla system, and
added a feature that allows you to see all of your unresolved bugs in
the My Bugs screen (displays UNCONFIRMED, PENDING, NEW, ASSIGNED and
REOPENED bugs). You can still access the bugs the "old" way (the way
Bugzilla currently does it: just the NEW, ASSIGNED and REOPENED ones) if
you like.

You can get it through RevNet or at:

  http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/RevZilla.htm

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

P.S. Alex, I hope you're listening - at least this might hold you over
until we make the same changes to My Bugs in Bugzilla. :-)