Drawers size

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 12 18:09:03 EST 2004

Klaus,

I wasn't in the commode but, the way I went about it did not seem to
work. So I was hoping that some one with a bit more experience than me
had done it. I don't need someone to write the damn thing for me, just
to tell me it's doable and maybe a clue or two. Then I will pursue it
to the full extents of my abilities.

Thank you

Tom