RR as a browser plugin?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 12 18:08:15 EST 2004

Richard,

This is logic that I can understand. I see what you are saying now and
your other point about 'if' a plugin were ever developed down the road
I would be in a position to re-use my experiences to empower myself.

I guess that really is the point. Since I have not implemented
your/Rev's approach, I don't have enough knowledge to judge whether or
not I can get what I want done NOW with what we have. So if i were to
start down this road I might find other ways around what I was used to
doing and might even find it more useful. :-)

Thanks,

Almost a full convert,

Tom

On Feb 12, 2004, at 11:56 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> That's all I'm trying to accomplish here:  when you identify a need
> you can
> go two ways to solve it, finding a way to satisfy that need today or
> defining the problem in terms that require things beyond your control
> and
> which may never actually come to pass.  Choosing the latter is less
> likely
> to get results if doing the former can get the job done.

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102